Just because we perceive or feel that someone else is not aware does not mean we have a right to interfere in their story. Say someone has cancer and we have the cure, we don't get to choose for them. What's is more we don't know more about what is right for them. It diminishes another person when we think we do. Compassion does not mean Arrogance. Compassion means having the courage to choose yourself no matter what. Any other choice is engaging in someone else s story.
Remember the story about the man who drove up to a crosswalk where a severely disabled person was crossing in a wheelchair. He had pity and said a prayer for what he perceived as bad. The person in the wheelchair energetically connected with the driver and said that this was his last life here and he had chosen this body. To which the driver bowed and said forgive me master. We never know the whole story or what is right for another.
Just because we perceive or feel that someone else is not aware does not mean we have a right to interfere in their story. It is their story. We can by all means engage others and express our thoughts and feelings and respect their right to their story. If they have cancer and you have the cure you don't get to tell them what to do and what is more you don't know about what is right for them and you are not more evolved than them. No matter how cray cray they seem to you , it not your business. You don't know shit and you don't have a right to judge or interfere, do speak and let it go. Compassion means yes you understand their suffering. Okay, get this, you understand their suffering and their right to it. You don't have to engage, if they have a soul, they are immortal. Change your viewpoint and let it go. It diminishes another person when we think they are not getting it. They are getting it the way they need to get it. If you are meant to offer and opportunity to expand they won't get it if you are expressing judgement and writing a story, then they are just getting judgment and a story. There has to be space, a place to rest to pick up energy, so you can observe what is happening and then as the observer there is an opportunity for you both or all to see the truth. If you are so high then demonstrate some self mastery. Okay, a little judgemental. I am not perfect. I am just saying compassion does not equal arrogance. Compassion means having the courage to choose yourself no matter what. If you actually believe the thoughts in your head, there is always a greater truth, then hold it without judgement. Believe in yourself. It is okay to be wrong, to not know it all, and if you are here to help if you don't exhibit faith in your viewpoint who is going to get it. Be the observer. Any other choice is engaging in someone else s story. We do our best but in truth it is:
1. What someone else is doing is none of our business unless it effects us personally. If it does effect us personally, we may have to engage if we want to shift our pattern or we may need to disengage in order to shift the pattern. We have to be our own best parent. We are not here to save the other person at least until we can save ourselves. You have to release the pattern in yourself before you can help anyone else. If you are engaging and reacting to an inner charge you are engaging with your judgement. Judgement, Blame, Shame and Guilt hold our patterns in our body and bind us to our patterns. These are not emotions and therefore happen in our head. We have to choose to release them and then our emotions are released and we are able to have an authentic feeling. An authentic feeling happens in the heart not the belly. If your feelings are happening in your belly it is because you have trapped the energy within a thought and this prevents the energy of your sol from increasing. You have a choice about whether to engage. If you are choosing ascension engaging your Will on someone other than yourself is not going to get you the results you seek. Having a desire to help others is natural and we should make and effort to make services available to people but it is their choice whether to show up for the meal. Pity is an insult to anyone we project it onto. If we do choose to engage what ever we think is about us not the other person.
2. In my opinion if we are on an ascension path and around for crap that hurts us without honesty and evolution it is self abuse or something we chose to experience. If you are engaging great, then you are choosing that experience. If you are evolving through the experience or becoming more aware in a situation it can serve you and the other players. When we consciously choose to evolve with others who are consciously choosing to evolve, wow, it can be so cathartic and healing that it becomes a beautiful service to everyone especially when we honor that we all have different truths and experiences.
3. Sticking around and trying to save someone who is not choosing to be assisted is judgemental and may not be right for them. Yes, by all means do what you can to provide a safe environment if it is safely within your means. Kindness is beautiful if you can let go of an agenda. Again this is for those on the ascension path and my opinion. How does it feel when people assume you are an idiot or pitiful. Being a drug addict without the addition of judgement might be nice or something more than we can perceive. Assuming someone is an idiot because you can see further into an evolutionary point of view is, well, idiotic. I mean really, who do you think you are. If our gift is to help others we need need to find a container to offer it, not spew it onto others. It is appropriate for those who choose it and not for those who don't and if you think you know better well, you are probably arrogant. Because we are all doing different things and have different purposes.
4. If you are right and they are stupid you are stupidly engaging in the same pattern instead of moving on. If you want to be a good example , especially with family members who have the same programming, walking away and not engaging in the program gives them a healthy example of transcending programming. This is compassion. Not judging them as being wrong or doing wrong. Just not choosing it.
5. When a person asks for help and you can, give it. Help. Remember, you don't get to choose what is right, wrong, good or bad for another person, just for yourself.
Arrogance is a sin of separation. Don't aggrandize yourself, you are not better than those you believe you are her to serve. As a soul we choose our lessons. It is not our place to interfere or fix what is not broken. Let go, love them as they are, connect where you can and stay in your world. You don't serve anyone by fragmenting your vibration to be with them but they can enter your world and you can offer a hand and check in once in a while and show that you care and there when they need what you can offer. That is the best we can do if they really need our help. No one needs our arrogance but we can genuinely offer our love and assistance where they need it in their terms we create ripples in the space/time continuum. Ripples of what it feels like to genuinely love and respect another. People can feel this. They can feel it.
Written by Amorandre'a 12/29/17. Do not use in part or whole without credit to the author and a link to this website lillithlives.org . If you would like to subscribe please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your email information and please share with your friends who you think will enjoy. Sessions are available to assist through the process of Self Mastery and the Sacred Marriage just hit the Menu button and select Evolutionary Services for more information. Should you find what I am offering valuable and feel inspired to donate it may be done through Pay Pal Send Money Online. Just google pay pal send money online and follow the links. It is secure and easy. email@example.com is the where the payment goes to. Thanks for reading.