So how does this jive with being a creator god. Well in fifth dimensional humans the heart and throat chakra are in union. What this means to us is that anyone existing in the fifth dimension can do no harm. When we are in the heart there is always consideration for the whole. If it doesn't feel right you don't do it. So it works both ways if you are holding a fifth dimensional vibration you can't be touched anyone who does harm. It is kind of different. First of all you can see right through everyone when their words or expression don't match. Integrity is words and action matching. Remember feelings, true feelings emanate from the Heart and the Throat chakra is how we express. The Heart is always in harmony and in union with throat every expression is in harmony with the whole as in nature. In order to create in the Fifth Dimension you have to run everything through the heart. This is where all things join together. Past, Present and Future are now. All of our experiences, even those in other dimensions and time lines, are joining into unity. To become a fully integrated human is greater task than we may have considered, our multidimensional self has consciousness in many places, many time lines, many dimensions, worlds, creations, you name it, we are everywhere. So when you contemplate everything that exists in time and otherwise and that our spirit is infinite this is a huge task. At this point I am not clear on how far we are going in this process but I am clear that we are and will maintain our individuality at least for a while. I am sure also that eventually, many of us will choose to continue on in the merger process. The possibilities are endless. Right now though it appears that the idea is that creator experience herself in her individual embodied expression. I say all this to allay any fear about moving into your own power. You can stay in duality and continue to create in the way you have or you can ascend and consciously create in harmony.
So creation is our natural state of being. We are doing it all the time and here is how it works. Our bodies are actually little creation machines. Our chakras are a little system in this programmed reality that allow us to create whatever we choose. When you learn how to operate the system and gain Self Mastery you won't need anything outside of you again. You will choose where you want to put your attention and create it. That doesn't mean, you won't have 'Love', romance or friends, it just means they will be a match. You will mostly feel alignment with your environment and the people in it. Lest we get bored, new elements will introduce themselves and we will choose what is next for us.
The steps to conscious creation in the 5th Dimension:
1. Crown Chakra: Inspiration from your higher self.
2. Third Eye: Visualize your creation. You create scenarios and thoughts and images which bring you into into the heart where you can feel what it is like to enjoy what you have created. This gives your creation structure. The devic level of creation is form. The container for form, the beginning of form, is thought.
3. Throat Chakra: Express your desire as if it is done. Ask, state your Intention.
4. Heart Chakra: Give it your Love. Love what it Feels Like to have whatever it is you are creating. Fill yourself with gratitude. Bliss out! Focus. Create the MerKaBa.
5: Third Chakra: Overlight the creation with your energy signature. Give it your E-nergy in Motion. Will it into being. Use the power of your energy to create spin until the field collapses into a tube taurus. This creates the charge necessary to bring your creation into physical reality.
6. Second Chakra: Make space for it and then fill that space with your creation. Hold it in your belly and allow it to grow it, expect it, anticipate its arrival. In the same way a woman knows she will have a baby and feels the glow of life in her belly you know your creation will be born.
7. First Chakra: Let go and allow it to Birth at its given time.
So be it. This how it happens. Try it. Play with it. Master it.
This is how we pray. This is prayer. A couple things about Prayer.
1. Prayer is not begging. Let me be clear. Prayer is not begging. Begging has a not worthy vibe. The deal is you go to where god is. You go into your heart you feel the joy of the gift of life of being and merging with that energy. You ask, you hold a space of gratitude for the gift of what you are asking for knowing that it has been given. You feel what it feels like to have it and you let it go knowing that it is given.
2. Ask and it shall be given. True. Trust and know that it is so.
3. God is. She holds a vibration that is not fear or loathing,Her vibration is still, loving, knowing, serenity. You don't have have to be all airy fairy and giddy happy but in your heart know you are being heard, surrender. If you need a miracle you have to genuinely accept where you are and state what you want and stop any behavior that is based on mistrust. You gotta let go of what you are asking for and anticipate the birth. Don't feel the space with crap or fear that what you want won't be. You ask. You trust that it will be given or that it will all work out into the best possible way. 'God' lives in that vibration. God does not exist in things outside of the vibration of love. Yes 'God' exists in all things and in order to access God you have to meet her where she is, in the vibration of Love.
So let me say that the reason most of us feel like we don't want to be here is because we can't live in the vibration of limitation and fear and we don't know how to get out of it and what is more we choose it for all kinds of reasons. We don't want to abandon people, we don't want people to think we think we are better than them. We fear our own power and we don't want the responsibility of not being victims. Many of our institutions and belief systems say our value comes in giving ourselves away and none of it is true. You don't have to leave this reality to have what you choose, you simply have to choose yourself fully and completely. So when you to the mountain move and it will move. Know who you are.
Written by Amorandre'a 02/25/2016. Do not use in part or whole without credit to the author and a link to this website lillithlives.org . If you would like to subscribe please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your email information and please share with your friends who you think will enjoy. Also, sessions are available to assist through the process of Self Mastery and the Sacred Marriage just hit the Menu button and select Evolutionary Services for more information. Thanks for reading.